Our market leading client are currently seeking an Engineering Manager to lead a multi-disciplined engineering team.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing your engineering expertise across the facility to cultivate an environment of continuous improvement,
- Develop and implement a computerised PPM system,
- Management and development of the engineering team, conducting regular performance reviews to ensure targets are hit and standards are upheld,
- Improvement and modification of procurement systems and processes for engineering materials, goods and services,
- Ensure all HSEQ standards are adhered to.
To be considered for this position, you will need the following:
- A minimum of HNC engineering qualification (or equivalent),
- Experience of running a PPM System,
- Ability to communicate effectively across all areas of the business,
- Leadership and people management skills.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to take on a new challenge in your career with a successful organisation, click apply now.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78321624