Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, who is electrically biased, to join an emerging manufacturer the produce products for the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry, based in Abbots Langley.
This opportunity for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer has arisen due to required growth within the Engineering department to handle increased work demand.
Our client has been well-known for many years, with a strong team of Maintenance Engineers on this one site. Their headcount is over 250 employees, to which they have strong growth plans to recruit into the Engineering department, with realistic progression opportunities in the next 12 - 18 months.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or Production environment
- Electrical engineering qualification
- The successful candidate will be electrically biased with mechanical knowledge
- Electrical experience of, frequency inverters, motor controls, safety circuits, ideally PLC fault-finding, however not essential
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery
- Monday - Friday, double days rotating shift pattern (6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm)
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78317448