Process Technician Chemistry
Must be able to drive!
Do you have a degree in Chemistry with considerable practical Laboratory experience, ideally from a GLP/ GMP regulated environment? Are you experienced in following SOP's with a firm grasp of Health and Safety within the laboratory? Can you work efficiently to high levels of attention to details and perfect accuracy? Would you be interested in working within an innovative start-up Medical Device organisation?
My client are an early stage Medical Device R & D organisation who are developing a cancer treatment for deadly forms of cancer. Due to success in achieving project milestones and company expansion they are looking to bring in a Process Technician to assist with the production process. The role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the success and development of a start-up organisation.
The ideal candidate for the Process Technician role will have a Chemistry degree or equivalent combined with some GLP/ GMP laboratory experience. You will be able to demonstrate a well organised, methodical and safe approach to your practical work.
Process Technician responsibilities:
- Working safely within a Laboratory Environment,
- Diligently following SOP's and instructions from line manager,
- Small batch processing,
- Nanoparticle production,
- Recording data and manipulating data in Excel format,
- Assisting with other duties as and when required by your Manager/ CTO.
Process Technician personal specification:
- Chemistry BSc or a HND/HNC combined with industrial experience,
- A proactive and positive approach to work and a willingness to contribute to other business requirements,
- Technical knowledge of colloidal science/ nanotechnology would be highly desirable,
- Candidates who have worked in a GLP/ GMP regulated environment would be an advantage,
- Practical laboratory experience in an ISO9001/ ISO13485 regulated environment would be highly desirable,
The Process Technician role will work closely alongside experienced and knowledgeable Scientists with a real passion for what they are trying to achieve. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your lab skills and contribute to an upcoming cancer treatment.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78521201