Commissioning Engineer (Field Service)
London and the Home Counties
£36,000 - £45,000 + Car + Holidays + Laptop + Mobile + Pension + Benefits
Commissioning Engineer required for well-known and reputable fire & security company who will give you full product training. The company supply their products to well-known commercial companies.
The successful candidate will be experienced within the security or fire systems. The company will give full product training for candidates who comes from a commissioning or installation background.
The role its self is based in London and Home counties, there is no stay away required. The role involves travelling to client’s locations and commissioning test equipment. You will be client facing working closely with the engineer’s providing technical support, giving training on and off site to the engineers when required, ensure all correct paperwork/ as fitted drawings are correctly marked up/filled in and returned to the office and complete the final installation work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely reputable organisation offering full product training.
* Commissioning test equipment at customer’s locations
* Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults post installation
* Complete all documentation and paper work
* Provide support for other engineers
* Must come from an Fire or intruder alarm system background
* Experience in commissioning / installation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78283556