Multi Skilled Engineer - East Anglia
Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer - East Anglia
Purpose of Job:
To utilises skills to perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilises several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, heating and cooling.
Duties will Involve:
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner.
- Maintains the building lighting system, including repairs and replacements.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations.
Qualifications and Experience:
Four years of related experience is desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
Certification in one or more of the following: Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC and Refrigeration systems is essential.
This is perm position paying £29,000 - £30,000k basic + vehicle and phone provided.
Overtime also available with this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78280985