Parts Advisors exp ESSENTIAL Leading Motor Dealers
Salary: £23000 - £24500 Experience dependant
OTE: £26000 - £28000 plus Benefits
Parts Advisor with MOTOR TRADE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL required for this established and leading Motor Trade Dealership based in the Kent. You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Main Dealer network ideally from a main dealership franchise brand to join their busy team. You must be able to work under pressure, be a team player and be computer literate.
Great news one our superb clients has just tasked us with recruiting a Parts Advisor to join their busy team in Kent. It’s a great department, the team are currently hitting all their targets!
Leaders in their market this is a great opportunity!
Supplying the UK with class-leading products, our client prides themselves on being a partner for sustainable transport. They offer a lively and enjoyable working environment with an attractive benefits package which allow go-getting and confident candidates the opportunity to succeed and grow.
Part Advisor Key Responsibilities;
- Advising customers of the correct parts they require for their vehicle
- Taking orders in person, over the phone or by email
- Checking the availability of parts
- Picking parts from the warehouse
- Ordering parts
- Supplying quotes
- Arranging deliveries
- Dealing with payments
- Raising invoices and issuing receipts
- Managing parts returns
- Order non-OE parts from suppliers
- Putting stock away and updating records
- Managing old unit returns
Parts Advisor Requirements;
- Accurate administration and IT skills
- Good level of competency with Microsoft packages
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- The ability to communicate technical details clearly to customers
If the above role is of interest to you please don't delay as the client is keen to interview asap, so please contact Martina at Mai Day
0208 961 9900
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78446483