Credit Control Apprentice
Adecco Group, the worlds largest HR Solutions Company are recruiting for a Credit Control Apprentice to work within our Shared Service Centre on Birmingham Business Park
The shared service centre is responsible for the organisations central contracts function, contractor support helpdesk, pay and bill functions as well as accounts payable and credit management.
Overall, the credit function is responsible for timely cash collection, query and cash management. Also investigation and reviewing of credit risks involving customers. It evaluates credit history and may approve or disapprove extension of credit. It is likely to liaise with the sales department and with Legal Advisors, where applicable.
The role of the Credit Analysis Administrator is to accurately analyse relevant data on all potential clients, both domestic and foreign, using appropriate sources and issue accurate credit limits.
When fully trained you will:
- Issue accurate credit limits for all clients and monitor on a regular basis
- Open new accounts and input data in accordance with company requirements and ensure relevant personnel are informed of such requirements
- Confirmation and approval of invoice addresses
- Take ownership for and be responsible for protecting the level of risk the company is exposed to at all times
- Work closely with Credit Controllers to ensure issues are resolved and clients brought back within agreed limits
- Effectively manage high risk clients and liaise as appropriate with relevant colleagues to influence performance of these clients
- Process pro forma invoices
- Produce accurate reporting as and when required
- Undertake any other task deemed necessary to support the role by Managers
- Produce Ad hoc reports as required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78318829