Group Financial Accountant
ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant Opportunity for PLC Technology business in High Wycombe
Your new role
- Take responsibility over the Group's statutory reporting processes and to prepare the monthly consolidated accounts for the Group under IFRS
- Maintain the Group's consolidation ledgers and prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for that ledger
- Ensure that the Group's financial statements and annual report is delivered to a high standard with relevant disclosures in a timely manner
- Act as a key contact for external auditors and assist in the co-ordination of the annual and interim audit and ensuring that all auditor queries are satisfactorily addressed.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the single entity financial statements and to ensure that these are filed in advance of the deadline
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for all Group companies
- Liaise with external tax advisers
- Improving controls over financial data, to include reconciliation activities and development of interim solutions
- Assist in budget process
- Act as the Group's technical accounting expert and assist the Management Accounting team with any queries on accounting treatment in line with IFRS
- Preparing the Office for National Statistics Reporting on a timely basis and ensuring compliance with all deadlines
- Assist the Group Financial Controller and CFO in all ad hoc projects as necessary
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent with audit background and strong technical accounting skills
- IFRS experience
- Group consolidation in multi-currencies experience
- Strong analytical and IT skills particularly in excel
- Experience of NetSuite or Adaptive will be useful
- Be a strong, effective communicator, with a proven ability to build relationships
- Ability to communicate with the Board and non-financial individuals alike
- Have a high level of personal motivation and initiative with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a flexible and evolving work environment
- Actively seeks to improve processes making them more effective and efficient
- A high level of attention to detail
What you'll get in return
This company are offering a competitive salary, great company benefits including free breakfast and lunches cooked freshly onsite in their onsite canteen, chill out rooms with pool tables, onsite recording studio with free use to employee's, Pension Life Insurance and Private Healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78316754