HVAC Sales Engineer
We're seeking a Technical Sales Manager or Sales Engineer to join a well-established and successful manufacturer and provider of industrial fans. The company are looking for a technically competent Sales Manager to target the Architect & M&E Consultant & Contractor sectors.
There will be a good salary on offer for the role, £40,000 with a company car, laptop, mobile and a good bonus structure also included.
With this being a Specification sales role, a background in and experience with technical and specification lead sales is essential for the role.
The Technical Sale Manager / Sales Engineer will be working with clients) within the commercial sector.
Technical Sales Manager Requirements:
- Recently worked as a Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Manager or Specification Sales Manager
- Previous experience selling to Consultants, Contractors & Architects in the M&E sector
- Technical knowledge of HVAC systems, ideally with a bias towards ventilation
- Previous experience as an Engineer on the tools would be considered
- Full UK Driving Licence
Sales Manager Role:
- Develop and expand existing business with established consultants
- Covering the East Anglia region
- Proactively bring in new business with architects and consultants
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows to raise awareness of the company and develop new clients
- Prepare quotes and reports on sales activities
Basic salary circa £45k (Negotiable for the right candidate)
Company Car, Mobile, Laptop
25 Days Holiday + Bank Hols
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78595472