Nursery Nurse - Putney
Nursery Nurse (Various age groups / levels)
Our client has a well-established and highly reputable and beautiful private day nursery in Putney and are looking to recruit an experienced Room Leader to join their friendly team.
- Planning games and activities for the children to participate in.
- Keeping parents informed of their child’s progress as well as any key events or changes regarding the nursery
- To provide for the safety and well-being of children
- To model good practice to staff and provide individual/group supervision of play staff and any trainees.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures within the nursery are adhered to. .
- Planning activities in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- Planning, observing and tracking the progress of each child's development and individual needs, assisting with meal times, completing reports and recording developments. Interacting with parents and being able to provide accurate feedback.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- A good knowledge of the EYFS
- A good team player
- Solid experience working in a nursery
In addition to a very generous basic salary you will also be entitled to the following:
- Competitive salary + bonus scheme
- In house training and development
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and the time the nursery is closed at Christmas
- Additional holiday accrued for each year of service
- Free uniform
- DBS application paid
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.