Junior CAD / CAM Engineer
Junior CAD / CAM Engineer required to join established and growing sheet metal fabrication company based in Nottingham. My client is a Tier 1 supplier to high profile automotive and aerospace clients. The successful Junior CAD / CAM Engineer will be degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering and design field of study.
Junior CAD / CAM Engineer Position Overview
The primary objective of this role is to design sheet metal based components for the automotive and aerospace industries. Training and coaching will be provided in this role including the use of my clients software packages. My client is committed to training and increasing their workforce's skills and abilities while investing in state of the art equipment.
Junior CAD / CAM Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree/HND/HNC/Apprentice Served Qualification in a Design Engineering field of study.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Software packages is essential.
- Experience of Trumf software and/or machinery would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
Junior CAD / CAM Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000(Based on Experience)
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Working hours Mon-Thurs 07:00-16:00 | Friday 07:00-12:00
- Overtime available.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78603464