Your new company
Your new company is a leading technology provider located in Newbury, easily accessible via public transport. This organisation is a well-established business with a large finance team, seeking to recruit a Management Accountant, this job role will support their growing business.
Your new role
This role will be a varied and busy position which will include but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- Provide financial support to multiple business entities and the FC
- Preparing month end management accounts and monthly packs for review
- Financial analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Overhead analysis & KPI reports
- WIP analysis
- Month end consolidations
- Working closely with sales and back office functions
- Business Partnering
- Working with large data and drawing analysis
- Working extensively with SAP and Excel to support systems projects internally
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Part-Qualified Accountant working towards a CIMA, ACA OR ACCA qualifications. You will also have excellent systems skills ideally SAP and strong Excel skills (pivot tables and v look ups as a minimum). Furthermore, you will be a confident management accountant with experience dealing with Work in Progress.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an opportunity to work in a busy and varied role. You will gain extensive experience of intercompany accounts, consolidations, management accounting, systems and project accounting. Study support is also provided for the right candidates alongside free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78469106