Service Engineer / Installation Engineer - Whitstable
Service Engineer / Installation Engineer required for an established manufacturer specialising in the manufacturing of factory equipment such as conveyors, bulk bag conditioners, bag dump stations and more. The successful Service Engineer / Installation Engineer will have at least 1 years experience as a mechanical fitter / service engineer / maintenance engineer in a manufacturing or servicing environment.
Service Engineer / Installation Engineer Position Overview
- Visits to customer sites in support of equipment installation, commissioning, pre-planned maintenance and reactive maintenance.
- Working overtime including unsociable hours and international travel is occasionally required.
- Working to Assembly and Engineering Drawings.
- Completion of site visit reports and due diligence forms.
- Occasional attendance of sales exhibitions will involve set up and demonstrations of equipment.
Service Engineer / Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience working on conveyors is desirable but not essential.
- Strong Mechanical and Electrical knowledge.
- PLC knowledge is essential in this role for fault finding and updating programmes.
- Based within a commutable distance of Whitstable.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Conversant with all welding techniques.
- Communicate clearly in both written and verbal English.
Service Engineer / Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £27,000 - £35,000
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
- Overtime Available
- Extensive Training Opportunities
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78455888