Paying £25,000 - £27,000
9 - 12 Months Contract
Butler Rose is currently seeking an experienced Payroller who can support a fantastic business based in Milton Keynes through a busy period of change. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a fantastic working environment, supporting the business through a time of change. The business is currently undergoing a system implementation.
Experience in Resource Link / Northgate is essential for this position.
Duties and responsibilities
- To support various organisational KPI's with the input of timely and relevant data.
- To support the payroll function with any other duties as required.
- To undertake appropriate training relevant to the role.
- To produce a range of payroll based Management Information
- To be responsible for auditing personnel files ensuring that all are kept in accordance with external regulatory and internal business requirements.
- To ensure that staff payroll information is processed efficiently and effectively
- Processing new starters and leavers, changes to terms of employment, sickness and other statutory calculations.
- Run monthly payroll and investigate queries and imbalances as required
- To contribute to the continuous development of the Staff Support Department ensuring is it able to meet the needs of a growing organisation; mentor and support colleagues
- Deal with HMRC and other statutory bodies
For more information or for a confidential conversation please contact Harrison at the earliest convenience on the direct contact details below:
- H . bristowe @ butlerrose . com
- 01908 920 686
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78323392