Utilities Maintenance Engineer Norfolk
Utilities Maintenance Engineer – Norfolk
Are you currently working as a Utilities Maintenance Engineer maintaining manufacturing utility systems? Does your experience include both hands on mechanical and electrical repair work on manufacturing utilities equipment? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Utilities Maintenance Engineer based in Norfolk will involve maintaining the utility systems on site as well as implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You will be maintaining:
- Mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Operating Utilities Equipment.
- Water Treatment, Steam and Cooling Towers.
- Steam Steriliser.
- Compressors’ and Air Filtrations.
- Compressed Air Systems.
- Water Distribution including pumps.
- Maintaining and operating large boiler system.
This is a 4 months contract role paying an hourly rate of £20.79.
To apply for the role of Utilities Maintenance Engineer you will have:
- Qualification in Electrical and Mechanical engineering.
- Experience with Distilled water stills would be an advantage.
- Experience in effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical manufacturing issues by direct intervention and correction.
How to Apply:
To apply for this one off opportunity, please send a word copy of your CV to me now by clicking on the Apply button or call me for a confidential chat.
My contact details are:
0113 225 1547
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit www.qualitystart.co.uk
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78358120