Trainee Claims Handler (Motor)
Do you have a working knowledge of handling motor insurance claims including liability and fraud? Are you looking for a progressive opportunity in an expanding organisation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within an established motor insurance company in the North Tyneside area.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Our clients are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and organised individuals with a 'can do' attitude to join their busy and expanding claims team.
Your role will involve settling claims quickly and on the best terms possible by:
- Handling your own portfolio of claims - up to 200 active at any given time, so the ability to cope under pressure is a must!
- Negotiating claims
- Managing inbound and outbound telephone calls from policyholders and third parties
- Keeping accurate and up to date records
The successful candidates will be:
- Able to use their own initiative
- In possession of a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Capable of prioritising their workload
- Focused on customers
- Familiar with the motor insurance claims processes - particular attention paid to liability and fraud investigation
- An induction into the bespoke, in house software used
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (rising to 28 + 8 after 5 full years service)
- Company sick pay scheme at 1 weeks pay after the completion of 6 months probation
- Dress down on a Friday
- Free Parking!
If this sounds like the role for you, click 'apply' now to be considered! Trainee and experienced motor insurance professionals all welcome!
If you would like further information, please contact our consultants Jacqui and Julia on 0191 232 5661. Applications also welcome by email and should be sent .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78303140