Accounts Payable Clerk
Excellent permanent Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity - Welwyn Garden City.
A market leader in the Technology industry in Welwyn Garden City are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their friendly and motivated Finance team to ensure that the ledger is kept accurate. The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self-motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- Ensure that invoices from suppliers are correctly recorded in the Accounting system
- Ensure that approved invoices are paid in accordance with terms and conditions
- Process BACS payments weekly
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and customers to ensure any queries are resolved
- Statement reconciliation
- Issue PO numbers and maintain the PO log
- Have previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Be a strong communicator and able to manage internal and external relationships
- Be highly organised and efficient
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Accounts Payable Clerk role, please apply or contact me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78637606