Early Years Practitioner
Riverview Children’s Centre is looking for experienced qualified practitioners who are enthusiastic and passionate to inspire our children’s learning and development.
Our fun, caring and professional outstanding team welcome practitioners who are committed to making a difference and improving outcomes for children under 5.
Excellent pay conditions are available.
The successful candidate will:
· Have suitable qualifications (level 3 or equivalent)
· Experience working within an early years setting
· Good understanding of EYFS and the ability to plan and deliver activities.
· Ability to track and record children’s progress and support learning
· Have excellent communication and working as part of a team skills
· Be flexible and adaptable with a good sense of humour
· Committed to safeguarding
Part time fixed term contract to begin but aim to make permanent after initial 1 year contract
Working hours 08.00-5.45 (2 or 3 days per week) 52 weeks a year
Full time salary Surrey Pay Scale grade 6 (£20,834 - £24,142)
Application by attached application form only NO CV's are accepted.TO APPLY PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM AND SEND COMPLETED VIA THE FORM BELOW
Riverview Primary School are committed to safeguarding, this post is subject to Enhanced DBS and 2 references.
Visits to nursery are welcomed contact
Tracey Robbins Centre Manager
020 8337 7310