Are you a Management Accountant looking to take your career to the next level and manage a small team? Have you recently qualified or are close to qualifying and wanting to gain exposure in a larger business that can offer a long term career?
Reporting into a Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will have the opportunity to grow a team of 2 to 4-6 people within the next 12 months and will work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Managing and producing management accounts for cost centres
- Production of forecasts and budgets
- Management of company credit cards
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations to ensure they are completed on time and are accurate
- Manage profit and loss
- Be the on ground support for internal and external audits
- Tax pack query resolution
- Provide information to support statutory accounts process
- Ensure information in reporting system is accurate
- Manage a team of Assistant Accountants
This is a perfect opportunity for somebody to extend their experience within a fast moving business that is growing rapidly. You will benefit from managed career progression, excellent benefits including a generous pension scheme.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78646088