Engineering Manager - Food
We are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager for our family run business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a well-established team within a food manufacturer.
This position will be leading a team of engineers on site. The company is a part of a group with over 250 employees on this site alone. This business currently have a large investment on this site which means there is a vast amount of scope for any Engineering Manager who joins the business to progress their career further.
Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Leadership or management experience within an engineering team
- High level engineering qualification
- You will also get involved with planned and reactive maintenance on site
- Prioritising and working to ensure the most effective use of engineering resources
- Ensuring compliance to Health & Safety and food safety legislation
- Oversees contractor control and site project work where necessary
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Working hand in hand with the Operations Manager
- Managing a team of engineers and team leaders
- Time will be split approximately 50% supporting the engineering team and 50% management of system paperwork
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78541697