UPVC Window & Door Service Engineer
Dunraven Manufacturer of UPVC Frames in Pyle, Bridgend has a vacancy for a Service Engineer. This is a full time vacancy of 40 hours plus. You must have experience in carrying out repairs to all types of windows such as, tilt and turn windows and UPVC windows/Doors. The area will cover South Wales,M4 corridor and south west of EnglandThe role:
- Meet with customers at their homes or business and undertake assigned repair/maintenance of jobs to excellent standards,
- Assist with locating of required parts when required
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims objectives and philosophy of the company with your colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role
- take pride in exceptional workmanship
- Be self-motivated and able to adapt to different circumstances and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager, people you support and organisation.
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role.
- Have a clean driving licence
- Have a can do attitude and opening to learning new skills
To apply Email your C.V. to the address below clearly stating the position applied for.
Salary: TBD plus overtime.
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday.40hrs+
Location: Pyle, Bridgend.
Requirements: As Above
Address: Dunraven House, Stormy Down, Pyle, Bridgend. CF33 4AH.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78577658