An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer to join a leading building services company on a permanent basis in Salford. The role is working on a variety of projects in sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Aviation.
The chosen candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the success of the business, they will include but are not limited to:
- Leading the delivery of electrical services work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi discipline design team.
- Carrying out any or all stages of electrical design from concept to completion as required by the project.
- Leading the preparation of enquires for potential major projects, including generation of man-hours estimates.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary design team where required.
- Reporting on project technical and financial performance to Director.
- Actively contributing to the development of the department.
- Assuring the quality of design by junior team members
- Assisting in the mentoring and development of more junior engineers.
- Being recognised for exceptional delivery with our clients
In order to carry out the required tasks efficiently, candidates must have the following skills and experience:
Qualifications and training
- Degree qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Building Services or related.
- A professional registration (CEng/IEng) is preferred.
Technical skills and experience
- A comprehensive, current knowledge base of all electrical building and infrastructure services.
- Technical knowledge of electrical building services in one or more of core sectors.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects.
- Experience of major projects within a variety of business sectors (including industrial process, manufacturing, Power Generation, Aviation, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
- Fully familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions. You may be required to go through security clearance; this can be discussed upon application.
For further information please call Emma Williams on 02392 603030 or email Emma.williams @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13418, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78629728