Part Time Payroll Officer
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do? Do you live and breathe Payroll? If you do, then we need to talk, as we are looking to hire the 'Best of the Best'.
We are looking for an individual with attention to detail and accuracy skills out of the ordinary.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
Is this you? Because it sure looks like you. That is if you are the intelligent hard working one with lots of ideas, that we have been looking for
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. You will receive all the training you need to fast track yourself to success. We take pride in what we do and our values underpin our behaviours.
Joining our team will be rewarding, challenging, exciting and fun!
If you are looking for an opportunity that gives you flexibility in the hours of work so you can have a better work life balance, this is your chance. We can work around your choice of hours and days with the only condition of being onsite on pay day. The job will give you some fantastic opportunities to work within a restless and vibrating HR Department.
You will be responsible for a range of duties including;
- Maintain Payroll information for 500 employees on the Cascade Payroll system.
- Preparation of Payroll for 4 separate Group Companies.
- Answering Employee Payroll queries.
- Dealing with all payroll related enquires including leavers, joiners, SSP, SMP, Student Loans, HMRC etc.
- Producing P60's, P45's and P11D statements.
- Production of monthly payroll journals, including expense ledgers.
- Complete Payroll Year End Processing.
Additional Salary Info: Pensions, Health Insurance, Retail Discounts
Payroll | HR | HMRC | P60 | P45 | Expenses | Payroll Officer| Admin | Administration
- Have a strong payroll background, processed monthly payrolls previously for at least 2 years.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Cascade knowledge will be beneficial but not essential.
About Our Company:
We are the leading service delivery and technology arm of Abertis in the global markets for all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. With over 600 employees across 7 countries, we are committed to helping millions of motorists travel seamlessly along the world's busiest highways.emovis is focused on keeping roads moving through all electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. We design, implement, maintain and operate state-of-the-art road pricing solutions, including:
- All Electronic Tolling (AET)
- Open Road Tolling (ORT)
- Multilane Free-Flow Tolling (MLFF)
- Pay-by-Plate Tolling (also known as Video Tolling)
- Non-Stop Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) lanes
- Road User Charging solutions (also known as Pay As You Drive)
- Nationwide Truck Tolling schemes
- Congestion Charging Schemes
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78644695