RedHat Systems Administrator
Edward Carter Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a RedHat Systems Administrator looking to start an initial 6 month contract.
Our client a, prestigious Bank, are looking for experienced RedHat System professionals to join their dynamic team:
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
You will good experience in supporting RedHat, Puppet, UNIX, ESX and virtualization. This experience should include being directly responsible for resolving issues, day-to-day support, and implementation of projects using these technologies. Provisioning and configuration of centralized management services is also desirable.
Familiarity with implementing secure RedHat services using Puppet, and preferably experience with Identity Access Management services (ForgeRock and SWIVEL).
The Consultant should be capable of working within BAU and project related disciplines with the ability to offer technical advice and guidance.
The consultant should provide services as follows:
* Support and maintain the Bank's RedHat and UNIX infrastructure
* Provide strategic advice and support for the enhancement of the environment, diagnosing issues, providing reports and documentation such as technical requirements and change control procedures.
* To provide back up and support to the ForgeRock and Swivel SME (Subject Matter Expert)
* Support internal and external projects to assist in the delivery of technical solutions to the Bank
* To configure and maintain secure Apache and Java application servers
* Support internal and external projects to assist in the delivery of technical solutions to the Bank.
* Undertake tasks as directed by management
RedHat Systems Administrators looking to apply for this role should call Peter Loveday on 01268 444 444 for more information or send your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78458819