Commercial Process Engineer
£34,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
Are you currently in a role that exposes you to the commercial aspects of Projects? Do you want to work for a worldwide manufacturing business? Do you have the ability to develop a strong understanding of new products quickly and relay that information to customers?
- Commercial role within the Projects team exposing you to range of positions and opportunities.
- Visit clients side and attend training worldwide.
- Re-location package can be included if required.
- Great company benefits working for a huge multi-national business.
Commutable from Manchester, Leeds, Huddersfield, Wigan, Blackburn…
- Handling Internal and External Customer enquiries regarding products and entering the information into the CRM system.
- Collecting and imputing all Technical system documentation and Technical drawings from the customer RFQ.
- Problem solving and technical assistance for existing customers and installations, entering all activities within the company CRM system.
- Co-ordinate follow-ups of quotations with the sales team and the RSM.
Requirements of the role:
- You must have worked in an Applications, Commercial or Project role previously.
- You must have had exposure to Pumps, Valves or Rotating equipment.
- You must be comfortable speaking to internal and external customers.
- You must have the ability to learn quickly and develop an understanding of new products in a short period of time.
£34,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Training and development
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Ben Atkinson on, email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: ;or alternatively call one of our consultants on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78310946