Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Facades Engineer with 1 to 3 years' experience, to join a small, successful Civil and Structural practice in South West London. Under the supervision of the Lead Façade Engineer, you will assist in providing facade engineering designs and solutions to a variety of clients and in return out client will offer continued and ongoing support and development opportunities as well as a friendly work environment, competitive salary and package.
In order to be considered for this Façade Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will be confident using CAD
- You will have 1-3 years of consultancy experience working for a curtain wall company and/or a specialist facade manufacturer/consultancy
Key duties of this Façade Engineering role include;
- Produce accurate structural facade engineering CAD and hand drafted drawings and details.
- Create accurate structural engineering calculations and specifications
- Work efficiently and diligently to meet deadlines
- Maintain a high standard of presentation in all documents produced
In order to discuss this Façade Engineer role and other similar roles within Structural Engineering please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk