Export Sales Manager
We are recruiting for this long established and successful local manufacturing company. They are looking for an experienced Export Sales Manager to join them. There is a salary of up to £35,000 with a bonus scheme, company car, pension and excellent prospects.
About the company:
This company has been in business for over 60 years and has an enviable staff retention record. They provide materials and products to many well known organisations and have a reputation for a high level of customer service.
About the role:
Working from their office you will be dealing with customers around the World. Duties will include:
- Wining new business overseas as well as developing existing business
- Dealing with distributors, agents and end users in countries around the world including Europe, Middle East and Far East
- Attending customer meetings with agents and customers
- Liaising with customers to acquire orders and handle queries
- Processing orders
- Working with shipping companies and the internal export team to ensure prompt delivery
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in an Export Sales role in a furnishings based sector such as furniture, paints, fabrics or similar. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel. You will be hungry for success and keen to build career. A second language such as French or German would be useful but is not essential. The role will involve regular overseas travel so flexibility is essential.
- A salary of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Commission structure with realistic OTE of £35,000 to £40,000
- Company car
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefits
- Free parking
If this sounds like an Export Sales role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.