Butler Rose is currently representing a well known organisation based in Leeds on their search for a Management Accountant. It will be a 6 month contract starting in Janaury until the end of July 2018.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Management Accountant and have post qualification experience working within a charitable organisation. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance and supporting the business with all aspects of management accounts.
- Produce statutory accounts for the group to the agreed deadline.
- Ensure the statutory accounts adhere to the accounting standards or any other requirements.
- Assist in quarterly benchmarking and analyse the results.
- Assist with the annual tax calculation.
Key attributes required:
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
- Knowledge and understanding of producing management information using computerised systems.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work with large quantities of financial data.
- Knowledge of financial statements disclosure.
- Able to work with a team or on your own.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail please contact Chantel Gower on 010908 920 687 or
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78515958