Based: Rossendale, Blackburn
Salary: up to £23,000 dependent on experience
Our client is a fantastic company based in Blackburn (BB4). They are a market leader in their industry and have doubled their company turnover in the last 3 years, with further growth projected for the next few years they are looking to appoint a new member of staff to the team!
Working in a friendly, supportive finance team of 7, you will be involved in the following
- Supporting team in management of ledgers - customers ranging from National to independents
- Chasing debt by phone & email - reducing debtor days
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Dealing with customers and queries from overseas
- Weekly reconciliations throughout the wider finance team
- Liaising with internal teams, resolving and investigating queries and dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
- You must have at least 3 years experience in Credit Control
- You must be able to manage ledger and processes efficiently and effectively
- Experience with letter of credits would be beneficial but not essential
- You must be hands on and adaptable to change
In return you will get the chance to work within an excellent team that we know well. You will have the opportunity to grow with the business as they continue to develop.
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78282839