Interim Commercial Finance Analyst
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- 3-6 month Contract
- Immediately Available- Manufacturing
- Some overseas travel may be required
The client is a manufacturing specialist (with over £8 billion revenue), they are on the search for a Commercial Finance Analyst on a temporary basis to join their team in the Redditch office.
You will be offering support to the commercial finance function during the launch phase of a new costing system.
- Map customer format cost breakdowns
- Assist in the development of Qlikview (reporting software) to new costing system
- Load base data into new costing system
- Prepare internal quarterly margin report
- Assist in the development of Qlikview actual margin output
- Support improving the data quality of margin reports
- Support business partners with various ad-hoc tasks
The ideal Commercial Finance Analyst will have relevant manufacturing and accountancy experience in a similar role before, and be available immediately to start work.
- Advanced systems skills (Excel essential)
- Strong knowledge of lean concepts, including standard work and problem solving.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Good networker and team player
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in business administration
Fantastic opportunity to get involved in the launch of a new system.
Competitive salary rate.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78368801