£28,000 - £32,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join an international organisation based in Chiswick.
You will work closely with the Company Accountant and the Financial Controller .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company that offers the potential of growth and progression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry into the Nominal, Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Ensuring that only authorised payments are made to suppliers and sub consultants
- Liaising with the Credit Control Assistant with regards to invoicing, payment and aged debt
- Liaising with the in-house project managers and other company departments on project accounts and the status of payments, outstanding invoices and aged debt for all international offices
- Recording and reconciling invoices to Purchase Orders
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation and reconciliation of monthly profit & loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts for the Directors and in preparing reports required by the shareholders and any other ad hoc reports including: sub consultants, fee forecasts, aged debt plus others as required
- Reconcile all UK bank accounts
- Undertake all petty cash withdrawals and reconciliations
- Managing and tracking project consultant purchase invoices
- Handling queries from sub-consultants and generally from all senior management within the company
- Assisting with the preparation for the annual audit of the financial statements and liaison with Auditors
- Prepare supporting year end information for the auditors
- General ad hoc financial administration
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous use of CRM
- Attention to detail
- High levels of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78364157