Business Travel Consultant
Corporate Traveller's Business Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. Our continued success has led to an impressive growth spurt, which means we're scouring the nation for ambitious individuals to join our team of Business Travel Consultants. Currently, we have a Business Travel Consultant opportunity in Central Londo
Why Join Our Business Travel Consultant Team?
Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our Business Travel Consultants award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme (our top Business Travel Consultants earned £140K this year)
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for eight years.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Business Travel Consultants build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £5000 and £2M. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business. From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
For more information, and to apply online, please click on the apply button.