£25,000 - £28,000
Castle Engineering and Manufacturing are currently seeking a Test Engineer to join a successful power company based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for undertaking direct test and repairs in accordance with company specifications, quality, and safety standards. You will also be responsible for providing technical support to all areas of the business and be expected to work extra hours if required.
The Test Engineer is responsible for…
- Ensuring that product test and repairs are completed to a high level, and that they are technically compliant with project specifications
- Achieving the highest levels of performance in terms of speed of work, quality and meeting deadlines
- Overseeing customer factory acceptance tests, liaising with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Making active contributions to continuous improvement initiatives, challenging product design, build and test processes and information workflow
- Providing technical support to other areas of the business as requested, including deployment in field service to attend UK mainland and offshore clients
- Carrying out equipment calibration, PAT testing and maintenance work on test equipment and required
- Providing support to the repairs section of the business as required
The ideal candidate will have…
- HNC/HND/Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Health and safety awareness
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar technical role
- The ability to read circuit diagrams and fault find to component level
- Knowledge of battery chargers, rectifiers, inverters and uninterruptible power supplies
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply to the role, please give us a call on 01723 365432 or email your CV to: .
We look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78469932