Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire our client is a highly successful business are looking for a Credit Controller to join them on an Interim basis.
This job would suit an experienced Credit Controller to control, monitor and protect the accounts receivable asset, whilst simultaneously maintaining customer good will across c.1500 live accounts.
The business is a global corporate with entities on every continent having grown both organically and through acquisition. With an impressive head office function within this well organised business, this is a good senior credit control position in a stable environment.
The successful individual will be a confident self-starter, with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively and have previous experience of working in an experienced Credit Control position. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain procedures, as per Credit Policy, for the collection of cash to achieve requisite debtor level.
- Maintain the sales ledger.
- Process new account applications and establish appropriate credit limits.
- To constantly review and maintain credit limits on existing accounts.(1500 live accounts, although ledger is split between team of 3)
- Manage credit accounts, including the suspension of supply and commencement of litigation where necessary in order to minimise bad debts.
- Manage any invoice disputes, achieving customer satisfaction in all instances.
- To expedite any and all special contracts and credit arrangements, including export orders and phased payment agreements.
- Undertake regular reporting to the Credit Manager including debtor levels and overdue accounts.
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required.
- Cash allocation
- Assist credit manager in activities as necessary.
This is a good Credit Controller position in a well-regarded business locally where working in a friendly and stable team will be important to the individual.
For more information about this role or any other Credit Control jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78306385