Process Technician - £34k – Blue Chip Organisation
Start People are currently recruiting for Process Technicians on behalf of a Global Blue Chip Business which is the market leader in their field, based in the East Anglia area. They have instilled strong values and a positive team culture throughout the organisation which offer extensive training, development and progression opportunities for all employees. They are very highly regarded and respected in the marketplace with an exceptionally low turnover of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious candidates that are looking to develop their career. The business has a clear progression path way that details what you need to deliver to achieve your next promotion.
• Operating all processing related plant equipment within specific operational areas
• Analysing factory area performance data and recommend appropriate action to achieve efficiency targets
• Carry out minor engineering repairs
• Working on plant equipment & control room operations through competently managing the distributed control system.
• Proven track record of technical problem solving, fault finding
• Good understanding of chemical processes (evaporation, filtration, purification, distillation, separation)
• Strong communication & analytical skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Strong numeracy skills
• Able to work individually and in a team
• Minimum A Level qualifications
Apply today to be considered for this excellent career opportunity, you will have the chance to develop your career and earnings with a market leading business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78523653