Multi Skilled Engineer
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer for a growing, successful company based in the Huntingdon area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join an established company who are hugely successful. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Maintenance/Multi Skilled Engineer within Manufacturing, Agriculteral, Cement, Quarrying or Recycling industry.
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Reporting damage of equipment and machinery to line management
- Ensuring all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with appropriate risk assessments, health and safety and engineering codes of practice and procedures
- Resolve breakdowns as they occur
- Investigating root cause of faults and breakdowns
- MUST have Maintenance/ Multi Skilled Engineer experience
- Have experience in Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- PLC experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Mechanical and Electrical engineering experience
This Multi Skilled Enegineer role is a full time permanent position working a mixture of nights & days on a 4 on 4 off pattern. The salary for this position is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
To apply for the position of Multi Skilled Engineer then please forward your CV to Danielle at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally. Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78276478