A leading Investment Management Company are currently looking for an Investment Manager to join their Manchester team. The successful candidate will be joining a prestigious company which stands out with an award winning service.
To become an Investment Manager at this company, please read the below requirements.
Key duties include:
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting client's needs, including managing client assets on a discretionary or advisory basis as well as introducing other products and services according to the overall strategy of the firm.
- To assess existing and potential clients' circumstances, investment objectives and attitude to risk, and recommend appropriate company and other professional services as relevant.
- Ensure all client relationships are properly documented and all required information obtained from the client on a timely basis and where relevant KYC information maintained and documented.
- Provide investment advice appropriate to the client's needs, and in compliance with all relevant rules, regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in relevant company meetings
- Actively seek new business, being active in local social/business circles, generating and following up all leads.
- Assist in the training and development of trainee investment managers
- Ensure all operations affecting clients are carried out in accordance with FCA rules
You will have/be:
- Fully CISI qualified to level 7 or equivalent
- Proven track record as Investment Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication, analytical and relationship building skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career opportunities. Applications will be considered from recently qualified Investment Managers or those with a proven track record and salary would reflect this accordingly.
If interested in this role, please reply immediately with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78304918