Birmingham, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Gloucester, Bristol (M5 Corridor)
£29,000 – £33,000 + Overtime + Van (with personal use) + Holidays + Pension + Benefits
Service Engineer required for a well-established plant hire company. The company offers a high quality service to all customers and as a result has a great reputation within the industry. The successful candidate will have the chance to benefit from manufacturer training.
The ideal candidate will have good mechanical and electrical experience. The successful Service Engineer will have worked on heavy plant equipment (both repairing and service). They will need to be able to work on their own or as part of a team when required. Good customer service skills, forward thinking and a can do attitude is a necessity. Candidates with experience working on mobile plant and forklift are encouraged to apply.
The Service Engineer position will be field based working on a small patch within the M5 corridor. Service calls will be coordinated over the phone, so that the engineer doesn’t have to come to depot morning and evening. The majority of the Service Engineers time will be spent attending breakdowns and service calls. There is overtime available.
The company have a good client base and are constantly looking for ways to move forwards within the industry. The position on offer gives the successful Service Engineer the chance to develop their skill set further.
The Service Engineer Role will involve:
* Working throughout the M5 corridor.
* Attending service calls to fix and maintain mechanical and electrical components.
* Dealing with customers and maintaining the company’s high customer service.
* Helping out in the workshop, when there are no service calls or workload is high.
* Monday to Friday (7:30 – 17:30 including travel times)
The Service Engineer will need to:
* Have good mechanical and electrical experience.
* Have knowledge of hydraulics and mobile plant equipment.
* Be able to fault find and problem solve.
* Have good customer service and communication skills.
* Beneficial to have experience working in mobile plant or forklift.
* Driving license.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78536253