Commerical Management Accountant
Heyland Recruitment are delighted to be assisting a highly successful international manufacturing business close to the Warrington area as they look to appoint a Commercial Management Accountant. Our client has enjoyed significant growth over recent years and still has ambitious yet achievable objectives over the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the Commercial Management Accountant will be responsible for providing operational support to the Logistics and Operational teams, preparing financial information for the tendering process and reviewing business performance.
* Supporting the Logistics & Operations Team in the production of annual operating plan.
* Quarterly re-forecasts of overheads based on KPI performance
* Presentation of monthly performance versus target to Senior Management team
* Production of monthly P&L flash reports for internal review and responsibility for reporting the results to Corporate
* Production of monthly Management Reports to the UK operations team
* Supporting local management in controlling and managing the costs within budget.
* Reviewing expenditure within cost centres by detailed reviews with departmental managers.
* Development of functional KPIs with departmental managers.
* Support the business in reviewing opportunities for new and renewed contracts.
* Maintenance of the UK Group's reporting systems on SAP, including cost centres and profit centres.
You will be joining the business during a significant period of business change and will be provided with an opportunity to contribute significantly towards a successful, high growth and innovative organisation.
This role would suit a commercially astute and ambitious Finalist / Recently Qualified Management Accountant who can demonstrate strong business acumen and excellent communication skills. You will be experienced with KPI development and financial modelling and have used a large fully integrated ERP System.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78505061