Process Engineer (Transfer Printing)
Transfer Printing Process Engineer required to work with a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Our client is developing leading edge optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks. Working as part of an advanced technology innovation team, this role is responsible for transfer printing process of nanocrystal material and thin film optoelectronic device. It also involves outputting IPR and improving optoelectronic device reliability.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits on offer for the right candidate as well as the opportunity to work within a leading global ICT Solutions provider that continually invests in R&D and innovation.
- Work closely with external partners on transfer printing process, transfer know-hows to internal engineering team, execute DoEs for continuous improvement in terms of film quality and process throughput .
- Define process tolerance, assist in device reliability testing and output testing data.
- Identifying the process-related key technology and outputting the related IPR.
- Cooperate with multi-discipline teams, participate inner & out discussion and output technical presentation or documentation as requested.
- Managing assigned tasks and deliver them to agreed cost and time budgets.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in the work.
- Any other ad hoc duty as requested by the Project Manager.
- Relevant experience in thin film opto-electronic device.
- In-depth knowledge of semiconductor and test methods.
- Deep understanding of Nano-imprint replication and thin film transfer printing technology.
- Demonstrable experience of teamwork.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78458223