We’re currently seeking to recruit a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer, to work within a well-known food company based in Blackpool.
Planned maintenance will be the primary point of call, reactive when required.You won’t be firefighting, and you’ll have more than enough time for Continuous Improvement projects.
Although it’s a shift based role, we understand that weekends are important.You’ll get at least two weekends off a month, every month.
- Carrying out planned maintenance activities
- You’ll attend, and repair breakdowns as required, reporting all actions carrying out any further actions required
- You’re naturally proactive, you’ll prevent equipment failures and improve overall equipment performance
- Downtime will be your arch nemesis, and you’ll look to eliminate as and when
- Experience as a maintenance engineer within Food/FMCG is essential
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Continuous Improvement
- Excellent fault-finding skills
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a maintenance engineer that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78538637