Robert Half are working with an industry-leading financial consulting business based in Guildford to recruit for a management accountant. Joining a team servicing a number of clients, the successful management accountant will find themselves in a supportive, challenging role with a culture of development and progression.
- Producing accurate and timely monthly management accounts to include P&L, Balance Sheet and commentary for a portfolio of clients;
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review;
- Assisting in the preparation of year end packs;
- Assisting with annual budget and forecasting;
- Preparing and communicating rolling quarterly cash flows for all clients within the portfolio and preparing reports and liaising with finance providers;
- Monitoring performance against forecast on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
- Ad Hoc reporting as driven by the needs of our client base;
- Undertaking constant review of processes to ensure everything is being undertaken as accurately and efficiently as possible.
The successful management accountant will display a minimum of 3 years' experience within finance function, with exposure to management accounting.
Exposure to client accounting is preferential, or at least the ability to demonstrate balancing multiple deadlines/stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards CIMA or ACCA, although non-studiers and AAT qualified candidates will be considered.
This award-winning business has experienced double digit growth year on year over the last 3 years, offering an ambitious management accountant the opportunity to grow with an equally ambitious business.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000.00 to £35,000.00 per year plus bonus and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78575317