Secured Funding Analyst
My client a well-established and growing financial services organisation based in Bracknell require an experienced individual to join their team in the role of Treasury Analyst. You will report into the Assistant Treasurer within the Treasury Department. You will enjoy a varied role and be responsible for the monthly maintenance and updates of collateral pools and relater reporting. Your role will have close interaction cross functionally and with a number of external counterparties. This role will suit a self-motivated individual with strong analytical and communication skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Undertake rigorous data analysis, crucial for funding strategy using appropriate modelling techniques.
* You will maintain a robust control environment where appropriate processes are in place and are adhered to whilst consistently developing processes in order to minimise risk and to comply with internal and external obligations and regulations
* Manage and develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive operational efficiencies
* Identify and implement processes and reporting improvements working with IT and associated business areas and strengthening data warehouse usage.
* Collaborate with Treasury and other internal business areas to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner and with the most accurate information
* Prepare several monthly reports as well as ad-hoc reports that are distributed to varying levels of management and external stakeholders
* Assist in special projects / ad-hoc requests, as required
* You will be educated to degree level and ideally hold a professional qualification such as ACT/ACCA/CFA.
* You will have advanced excel skills including VBA experience of SQL would also be preferable
* Possess the ability to communicate complex methodologies and procedures in an easily understandable format
* Experience gained in the financial services industry would be beneficial
* Cash-flow modelling experience would also be beneficial
* It is essential you are able to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team
* Posses excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If you are looking for a varied role in an organisation that offers excellent career development opportunities alongside a competitive package, this could be the role for you. For more information on the role of Treasury Analyst please contact me directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78515730