Financial Accounting Manager - Manufacturing
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing Organisation as a Financial Accounting Manager, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- The key responsibilities are:
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly management reporting to Group and the Industrial Business Unit
- Perform or review relevant reconciliations, Balance Sheet review and management
- Ensure year end processes are performed on a timely basis, being a key point of contact for external auditors and producing statutory accounts for UK business
- Ensure robust company minimum control standards are in place and adhered to
- Ensure all relevant VAT and Intrastat reporting is submitted on a timely basis
- Support the Industrial Business Unit quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process, meeting strict deadlines
- Review and enhance processes and procedures and controls within the department
- Adhoc analysis and projects
- Manage and develop Financial Accountant
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a professional finance environment within manufacturing
- Experience of SAP or other ERP system
- Ability to take an analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt to differing situations
- A large, Global Manufacturing Organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Hannah Haider.
Expion: Our Finance recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78536604