PEGlobal are looking for a BioEngineer for our multinational medical devices client based in West Yorkshire for an initial 12 month contract.
To provide an appropriate level of innovative skill and knowledge in specific technical areas, which have been defined as major business opportunities or interests, and to assist in the creation products within these areas, which successfully meet customer and company, needs.
- To have overall responsibility to his/her Manager for the attainment of technical goals agreed in relation to project objectives with the appropriate level of guidance and within agreed deadlines.
- May be given responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- May be given responsibility as Project Leader for new product introduction or other types of development project.
- To provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- To adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Provide a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
Desired Skillset and background of the successful candidate
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in engineering subject, with 18 months experience in a relevant technical area. MSc or PhD in a relevant scientific subject is preferred.
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
- Good communication skills with people at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills
- Mentally strong to handle the demands of a focused product development group.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78574371