Office 365 and Sharepoint Engineer
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
ABOUT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry's new office in Leeds opened in October 2017. The operation, called Burberry Business Services, brings together shared service teams from the UK, Europe, Middle East, India and Africa. The office is Burberry's centre of excellence for Finance, HR, Procurement, Customer Service and IT functions.
This role provides Office 365 and SharePoint administration expertise as part of the Digital Workplace team. This covers SharePoint sites, custom solutions and Burberry World (intranet) as well as Office 365 end user administration.
- Install, patch, upgrade, configure and maintain SharePoint Infrastructure
- Create scripts in PowerShell
- Design, implement and support SharePoint pages, applications, forms and related features
- Ensure that the design of SharePoint sites is user-friendly across platforms
- Manage the creation of new SharePoint sites as necessary
- Monitor the performance of the SharePoint based environments, and resolve SharePoint related incidents and problems (or escalate as necessary to internal or external teams)
- Engage with end-users to collect feedback for existing functionality, and requirements for platform and site enhancements
- Create materials for and deliver end-user training and sessions to encourage the usage of the SharePoint sites
- Produce innovative solutions to challenging collaboration and content management business problems
- Foster a collaborative environment and mentor and develop junior resources
- Support innovation in the Digital Workplace area
- Ability to execute an end-user centric Digital Workplace vision
- Understandable and relevant end-user benefits that the end-user can relate to
- Demonstrated experience with Office 365 and SharePoint with a deep functional and technical understanding
- Proven experience with InfoPath and SharePoint designer
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal and negotiation skills to build effective long-term relationships
- Build and develop products/services based on regional needs
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to effectively present to an audience and convey required concepts
- Ability to critically evaluate a situation and analytically resolve a problem, being mindful of implications of proposed courses of action
- Ability to work closely with a team of talented specialists and collaborate to meet the Digital Workplace vision
OPPORTUNITIES AT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
If you do not wish to apply for a specific role but would like to register your interest please click on the following link: https://rsbb.avature.net/talentcommunity
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78576914