£30,500 Basic Salary OTE at least £40000 + Call Out 1 in 3 Weeks Paid at Premium Rate + Overtime Paid at Premium Rate + 26 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Company Pension + Double Days Shift Monday to Friday (6am-1.30pm, 1.30pm-9pm)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the manufacturing division of a market leading company, who are at the forefront of their sector. The company offer excellent training opportunities and the chance to maximise earnings through call out and overtime.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased engineer, with experience working on 3 phase, single phase, motors, invertors, drives and sensors. Candidates can come from ANY manufacturing background, and must hold a time-served apprenticeship. Candidates should have a basic mechanical understanding, though purely electrical candidates are encouraged to apply as training can be provided.
The company are at the forefront of their sector and have just invested significantly in their manufacturing facility, they offer the chance to earn in excess of £40000 through overtime and call out.
* 40% Reactive Maintenance 60% PPMs
* 90% Electrical 10% Mechanical
* Maintenance of 3 phase, single phase, motors, invertors, sensors and drives
* Fault finding on PLCs – training can be provided on this
* Occasional project-based improvement work
* Electrically biased from ANY manufacturing background
* Must hold a formal time-served apprenticeship
* Experience working on 3 phase, single phase, motors, invertors, sensors, and drives
* Must hold a full UK driving licence for call out
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78539290