Preventative Maintenance Engineer
Our client is one of the biggest names in the world food & drink industry, and an instantly recognisable brand and product. They are a prestige company offering a fantastic place to work and significant opportunities for personal and professional career development. Due to the continued development of their plant, we are looking for a Maintenance Development Engineer to lead their CI and Preventative Maintenance activities on a days basis. This is and outstanding team environment and a crucial role which has the potential to lead into a Maintenance Manager position.
Through the application of modern maintenance techniques, define the maintenance plan and standards for assets within the Production, Packaging and Utilities departments to meet performance targets.
- Develop asset maintenance plans in order to comply with statutory requirements
- Create and develop the maintenance strategies taking into consideration asset condition, standards and industry best practice to enhance reliability.
- Lead Standards Improvements Teams to optimise & standardize maintenance plans to implement the correct standards.
- Lead the Management of Change in their area of responsibility to ensure minimum adverse operational impact (for example safety, quality and reliability deviations).
- Create 3 year maintenance plan for major activities based on machine condition and site master plan to ensure accurate budgeting and outage planning.
- Develop accurate predictions of maintenance costs against agreed timetables and escalate issues to minimize the operational and budget variance risks.
- Benchmark and collaborate internally and externally to improve maintenance strategies and reduce costs.
- Develop investment proposals to improve reliability, reduce costs and secure compliance.
- Manage the relationship with key Service Providers’ to monitor performance, establish partnerships and identify improvement opportunities.
- Experience of leading preventative maintenance and CI activities in any manufacturing environment.
- Lean manufacturing or TPM knowledge / experience
- Experience of reliability centred maintenance and asset management
- HNC minimum / HND qualification or Degree beneficial
- Excellent Communicator
- Confident, driven and highly motivated
Is This You?
This really is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious maintenance experts and leaders with the skills outlined above, looking for career development. If you fit the bill then do not delay, apply here and we will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the company and role further...
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78467633