Credit Controller / Altrincham / £23,000 / Permanent - AAT study support available
I am recruiting a Credit Controller for an established Property Management company in Altrincham. You will be working within a switched on and personable finance team. This is a business that supports growth and development, offering you a real career opportunity.
Credit Controller duties:
- Chasing payments by telephone, email and letter
- Understanding Service Charges
- Maintaining and updating client payment information
- Customer query resolution
- Producing copy statements when required
- Taking aged debtors to the litigation stage
- Client account meetings
- Cash flow management
- Other duties within finance as required
Credit Controller requirements:
- Credit Control experience involving Service Charges
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong numerically
Other benefits include AAT study support and 25 holidays + bank holidays.
For immediate consideration please send your CV to or call Adam on 0161 835 8314
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78469655