SAP ABAP Developer
Edward Carter is currently seeking an experience SAP ABAP Consultant for an exciting permanent opportunity based in the Northamptonshire area.
This role is essential in helping with the delivery of all projects and developments within all technical areas of SAP - the successful candidate will be responsible for the ABAP programming requirements in line with SAP template.
Duties within the role, include:
* Work closely with the business analysts to analyse and understand the technical requirements and develop ABAPs in order to meet all requirements.
* Define and agree deliverables and timelines to ensure they are fit for purpose in line with the full project plans.
* Produce documentation, technical specifications, training and testing scripts, risk and issue logs and any other necessary project and support documentation.
* Work with other IS teams to manage the requirements relating to interfaces with other systems
* Ensure all project communications, both written and verbal, are managed and delivered in a timely manner.
* Work with the functional analysts to manage any proposed changes or enhancements to agreed scope.
* Work effectively with the whole project team to ensure a fully integrated system is delivered.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with rest of the IS department.
* Assist other areas of the IS department as and when required.
For this exciting role, you will need:
* Minimum 2 years SAP ABAP programming experience
* Experience of 2 or more SAP modules - ideally SD and FICO
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience in SAP ABAP Object Oriented / OO
* Webdypro, Workflow and Floor Planner experience is highly desirable
* Any experience or understanding of HANA is highly desirable
For further information and a full job spec please apply via this advert or simply contact Edward Carter Solutions - 01268 444 444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78278640